ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
We have had first-time CrossFitters attend all the way to Regional athletes, and everyone in-between. We welcome you to bring a friend that's never experienced this type of training, or the person that doesn't think they're "fit enough," to attend. If you struggle with tough skills or the fundamentals of gymnastics and weight lifting, this is a place for you to make progress! Learning drills, modifications, adjusting movement patterns, and encouraging quality layering of steps is what the AgerBomb Seminar is all about!
The motivational speaking piece to kick off the seminar is free of charge. Please bring friends to experience listening to Andrea as she tells stories about the CrossFit Games, life lessons learned in and out of the gym, and how the road to success isn't always what it looks like on the outside. You will leave inspired to pursue your dreams and even when the going gets tough, to never give up.
- PLEASE BRING:
- notebook and paper! Revelations during the talk, after drills, or during lunch might need you wanting to take some notes.
- Sweatshirts, extra layers of clothing and fresh tank tops as it is an all-day event. Depending on the season, insulation, weather, good to be prepared.
- Sack lunch, or lunch money to use on the 45 min break between lifting and gymnastics. Bring at least two snacks and a water bottle.
- Wear workout clothes, tight or loose fitting, and flat shoes. Weightlifting shoes and lucky headbands are optional.
- A good attitude! Let's bring the energy and have a BLAST TOGETHER! ;)
Information about Andrea:
2 x CrossFit Games Team Division athlete
- 2011 Brick CrossFit, 5th place
- 2016 Team Dynamix, 4th place
6 x CFG Regionals competitor 2011-2016
NY Rhino GRID body weight specialist 2014, 2015, 2016
Mesa State University Track & Field Hurdler 2006-2010
Faith Rx'd NYC Chapter Director
AgerBomb Seminars have been held in Australia, Africa, Europe, South America, and all over the United States. Andrea has had the honor of teaching in 30 different states and is totaling at 60+ seminars over the last three years.